To Provide a professional and affordable solution for your business
PROSERV MECHANICAL & ELECTRICAL LIMITED will provide a fully committed professional service throughout the process from tender stage to end of contractual defect period. We can offer specialist services and installations including turnkey packages to suit the client’s needs including but not limited to the following:
- Small power & lighting
- Security systems
- Lightning protection
- LV distribution
- Photovoltaic Arrays
- Voice & data
- Solar thermal systems
- V / AV systems
- Air conditioning & refrigeration
- Domestic hot and cold water
- Controls and BMS
- Smoke ventilation & AOV
- LTHW heating Systems
- Chilled Water Systems
- Thermal insulation
- Trace heating
- Specialist metering and billing systems
- Design, thermal modelling and certification
- Specialist commissioning
- Sprinkler and fire protection systems.
- Leak detection systems.
- Professional project and contract management services.
- Energy centre and plant room design, coordination and fit out including all major plant items. CHP, modular boiler systems, circulating pumps, pressurisation units, expansion and movement.
Innovation & Value the heart of what we do
All projects tendered can be offered fully spec-compliant however innovation and value engineering options can be offered to improve the client's programme and budget whilst still achieving desired building operation and needs for the end-user.
Commissioning and design management will be included throughout to ensure that the systems installed are designed efficiently and commissioned correctly to meet all current regulations and standards applicable to the project. Equipped and qualified to service projects to meet BREEAM, CfSH, NHBC and other regulatory bodies.
Create Solutionsthat fit your business
- Student accommodation
- Fast track fit out
- Education sector
- Shell and core
- Office accommodation
- Mixed use developments
- Government sector works
- Retail sector works
Highly QualifiedPROSERV hold the following experience and qualifications:
- HNC through to successful completion and award of Master’s degree in building services engineering
- CSCS / SMSTS
- Gas Safe
- NICEIC (through specialist sub contractors)
- Collectively over 30 years of experience in contracting, management systems, processes to satisfy ISO and QM procedures, commercial expertise. CV’s detail M&E projects ranging from £1m to £7m covering a wide range of clients and project types in residential, commercial and corporate projects.